- There will be huge skinless glowing white heads with bulging eyeballs. We're to believe they're of alien origin. We're to connect them to the "
" crate from the trailer. We're to understand that these are the crystal skulls. Roswell
- There will be an angry horde of South American native types. This, as everyone knows, is the hallmark of a great Indy movie.
- It should be noted here that neither aliens nor Soviets are as evil as Nazis.
- Cate Blanchett is hot in bangs, Soviet or otherwise.
- Cate Blanchett is hot with a sword. But why does she have a sword?
- Karen Allen is REALLY happy to be here. Those cheeks!
- Shia LaBeouf has a lot on his mind.
- Harrison Ford looks better than he did in RETURN OF THE JEDI. Really. Guy looked like ass in that.
- John Rhys-Davies isn't here. Is he too busy with (actual, not-making-these-up, back-to-back sequels) ANACONDA 3 and 4?
- A newsboy cap and a 'stache really take the edge off Ray Winstone. Is he the new John Rhys-Davies?
Monday, March 10, 2008
New INDIANA JONES Poster Totally and 100 Percent Decoded! Okay, Maybe Only Kinda!
They release this new one-sheet for INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL today. I investigate. Here's what we know, based on this wealth of images: