So, hello, this is my new blog. Welcome to my new blog. It looks an awful like my old blog, and has the same name, but it's new. Believe me. New space, new attitude and energy.
Anyway, new blog, new rules. A few of them:
- Write more often.
- Say more, about more.
- Don't take it (or anything) so seriously.
What's handy is that these rules apply to life in general. All part
of a larger project, see?
Now, what is it about? That's always been the hardest part of a blog, new or old, for me. What's it about. But taking the above rules into account, and not thinking too much about it, this one's about me. Glenn Gaslin. Writer, father, nerdy person, entertainment journalist and fan of hot beverages, small cars and The Future.
So here's what might get covered here:
- Movies. Part of my job is editing film coverage for E! Online, part of my life.
- Doodles of monsters.
- Writing. I'm working, and working, on my second novel and may have a thing or two to say about the process.
- Geek TV.
- Kid media. The deeper I get into the stories, sounds and images that surround my son in the 21st century, the more I'm digging it. I'm finding this stuff endlessly weird and delightful. So more about that.
- Los Angeles.
- And until it gets here, The Future.